Testing for COVID-19 can not be done at our office.
Contact our office during normal business hours or the Massachusetts Department of Public Health at 617-983-6800 to find a testing facilit near you.
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell and/or taste
How does it spread?
- Close contact with one another. Mainly spreads from person-to-person
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- put distance between yourself and othe people (at least 6 feet).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched obhects aand surfaces daily.
- Wear masks in public settings and when around people outside of thier household.
Center for Disease Control www.cdc.gov